Click here to see all the images.
When you find your image in the gallery, here are the steps so that you can download it as a GIF:
1. Click on the thumbnail of your image so that it pops up to the right of the thumbnails as the large selected image.
2. Roll your mouse over the large image on the right and wait for the pop-out menu to show up.
3. Click on the "original" image option to view and wait for the image to open in a new window.
4. Right click on the image, select "Save Image As..." and save to your desktop or wherever you wish!
5. From there you can open your GIF in a browser to view.