Job Title: Lead and Logistics Manager
Location: Houston, TX
- Respond to incoming sales and product inquiries, whether via phone, email or in-person in a timely manner.
- Reach out to past and prospective customers (both warm and cold leads) to inform of new product offerings and current booking promotions.
- Generate booking proposals and contracts through web based system.
- Coordination of event logistics and staffing with client and local team.
- Occasional travel to tradeshows and other live events.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- 2+ years experience in a customer service environment.
- A strong sense of ownership coupled with great adaptability.
- Ability to consistently find ways to meet and surpass your goals.
- Comfortable "selling what you have", rather than "looking for excuses".
- Adept at adjusting "on the fly" in order to meet customer requirements.
- Proven communication skills.
- Active listener.
- Ability to empathize.
- Great verbal and written communication skills individually and to a group.
- Highly motivated, relentless and hungry.
Salary and benefits based on experience.
How to apply: Fill this out.